Monday, July 7, 2014

That Feeling

Autumn
The feeling of approaching autumn fills me with joy.  Company is gone until next year, fall items are out in the stores, the weather forecast is for cooler temperatures, daylight arrives later each day and sunset earlier.  I do love that feeling.
__________________
A few days ago I thought I was coming down with something like a cold and went to the medicine chest only to find the aspirin expired in 2006, the Tylenol in 2011, and a dead battery in the thermometer.
The battery has been replaced and we decided to buy very small bottles of aspirin and Tylenol.  We obviously don't do well with bottles of 500.
_________________

After reading the All Fingers and Thumbs blog this morning I sighed and said to myself "I know that feeling." It brought a smile to my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment